MSc in MarketingAlba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
MSc in Marketing
Marketing is a key aspect of every business and a fascinating work context. Choosing marketing for your graduate studies will equip you with a strong understanding of the modern business environment and will place you at the core of a company’s decision making. The ALBA MSc. in Marketing can prepare you for these challenges. It is a rigorous program aiming to provide current and prospective marketers with a blend of strategic thinking, analytical skills and contemporary marketing tools. The program provides students with an extensive coverage of digital marketing strategies and applications along with marketing metrics and marketing analytics tools to help them foster marketing accountability across their organizations.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only) GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
The MSc in Marketing Is Designed for:
- Recent university graduates who want to launch a career in marketing and deepen their knowledge of the field.
- Working professionals with an interest in and commitment to marketing, aiming to advance their careers in this field.
- Individuals seeking to (a) enhance their knowledge in digital marketing tools (b) employ marketing analytics o develop marketing consulting skills and (c) advance their critical thinking around marketing to foster marketing accountability in their organizations
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Consumer Behavior
- Financial Fundamentals
- Business Statistics
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Advertising Management
- Marketing Engineering
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing Applications
- SAS Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Metrics
- Nielsen Retail Measurement
- Personal Selling
- Digital Marketing Applications
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Internship (upon Availability)
Scholarships & funding
After completing the program participants should be able to:
- Apply relevant marketing knowledge to simple and complex marketing problems.
- Readily transfer practical skills and marketing tools to professional marketing positions.
- Strategically think about markets, product and service offerings
- Analyze customers, competitors, and the internal company environment in a creative and measured way.
- Design, implement and tangibly evaluate marketing programs.
About this institute
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in Athens. It is accredited by AMBA, NECHE and EPAS (EFMD) and it is famous for being innovative (AMBA innovation...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about MSc in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain