Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in International Business & ManagementAlba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
MSc in International Business & Management
The MSc in International Business and Management will prepare young graduates (with business or non-business background) for an entry into the world of business. With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this general management program will equip you with the knowledge, practical experience, and confidence to launch yourself in business. You will learn to apply skills in a variety of companies, whether in a large multinational or in an export-oriented, fast-growing, small company and variety of functions whether it is finance, supply chain, or marketing in Greece or abroad.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only) GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
The MSc in International Business and Management Is Designed for:
- Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to work in business and management.
- Recent graduates in business, management or economics seeking in-depth insight into the mechanisms of the global economy as well as the strategy and operations of the international corporation.
- Young professionals with limited experience who want to enhance their employability in the local and the international labor market.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Financial Accounting
- Business Economics
- Managing People & Organizations
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Financial Management
- Production and Operations of Management
- Marketing Management
- International Experience
- Field Consulting Project
- Creativity & Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Strategy & International Growth
- Road testing- Feasibility Analysis
- Managing the Family Enterprise
- Management of Accounting
- Global Business & Trade
- Career Development
Scholarships & funding
After completing the program, participants should be able to:
- Comprehend qualitatively and quantitatively the core areas of business.
- Be effective decision makers, capable of solving a variety of business problems.
- Craft an effective business plan and learn how to manage the project.
- Display strong analytical and communication skills.
- Be a valuable team player in a multinational-multicultural business environment.
About this institute
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in Athens. It is accredited by AMBA, NECHE and EPAS (EFMD) and it is famous for being innovative (AMBA innovation...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about MSc in International Business & Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...