MSc in Business for LawyersAlba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
MSc in Business for Lawyers
Clients are in need of lawyers who understand their business. The MSc in Business for Lawyers program is the only academic qualification that prepares lawyers to confront complex problems in the corporate environment and financial markets. The program, exclusively designed for legal professionals, offers a solid theoretical understanding as well as a practical approach to economic and financial issues related to the day-to-day operations of a business firm. The program provides a unique learning experience that promotes collaboration and leadership competencies in an interdisciplinary curriculum.
The MSc in Business for Lawyers is the only Greek postgraduate program for Lawyers that has been included for the past 6 consecutive years in the Financial Times’ LLM Listing - released every year in the FT Innovative Law Schools Report - along with the most renowned Master of Law (LLM) programs in US, Europe and in the UK.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in law;- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
The Program Is Designed for Legal Professionals Who:
- Manage and lead their own law firm.
- Work as corporate counsels.
- Work in corporate financing and restructuring.
- Work in or with financial services firms.
- Work as consultants to business executives.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Financial Accounting for Lawyers
- Financial Management
- Legal Aspects of International Finance
- Finance for Lawyers
- Regulation of Financial Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions for Lawyers
- Antitrust Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- The Management of Legal Conflict: Legal Strategy, Negotiation, and Mediation
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Taxation Law
- Corporate Legal Counseling
Scholarships & funding
After completing the program participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the language of business.
- Have a genuine understanding of global financial markets.
- Collaborate in and contribute to complex projects in financing and restructuring.
- Introduce a managerial dimension to the practice of Law.
- Make refined judgements in the application of ethics in business and the legal profession.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Negotiate effective win-win solutions.
- Have a strategic mindset when dealing with wider business challenges.
About this institute
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in Athens. It is accredited by AMBA, NECHE and EPAS (EFMD) and it is famous for being innovative (AMBA innovation...
Want to know more about MSc in Business for Lawyers? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...