Executive MBA is a program for senior and upper-level executives with achievement record, leadership potential, and intellectual curiosity. Take your time to explore how ALBA can fuel your career, broaden your perspective, and help you grow as a leader of organizational renewal in the era of Digital Transformation.
Our unique program is offered in modular, weekend format over 20 months and supported by a dedicated staff aimed to facilitate senior and upper-level executives with heavy management workload. To experience real-time transformation, you will learn from the senior faculty of Alba with pedigree in executive education in Greece and abroad. To build your global outlook and cutting edge skills, you will also learn from top business educators from the premier business schools in Europe and the US. Learning together with participants from diverse functional and industry backgrounds, you will tap into different strengths and perspectives and enjoy a strong network of peers.
Degree and management experience
You should have a minimum of ten years substantial work experience, of which at least three years of management experience. That also means you should be currently employed or self-employed. You are also required to hold a bachelor’s degree. *
You are expected to provide 2 letters of recommendation. Finally, you should provide evidence of excellent command of the English language (e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS or a bachelor's degree from a university where all courses were taught in English). In case the aforementioned do not exist, a personal interview will judge the level of command.
How do we assess your potential for leadership? We look for clear evidence of achievement and progression. You should demonstrate a record of successful leadership which includes pursuit of a goal, motivating people to achieve this goal, the articulation of common purpose. We also assess the communication and interpersonal skills which are crucial to successful leadership.
While success is important, how you have succeeded is no less important. Our EMBA students should have developed themselves but also helped others develop. Successful applicants are reflective, thoughtful leaders who are intrigued by new knowledge as a means to make a difference in their organization.
* Exceptional cases, where no bachelor's degree exists, but is complimented by substantial senior management experience and professional achievements, will be seriously considered.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Executive MBA Program is a broad, general management acceleration program. The curriculum has been designed to provide participants with the businessacumen, and the skills and competencies needed to enhance their leadership development. It includes a portfolio of courses and seminars that orchestrate case studies, discussions, simulations, in-class assignments and lectures by world-class professors.
- Module 1: Big Picture Challenges
- Module 2: Mastering The Fundamentals
- Module 3: Developing Personal Capabilities
- Module 4: Developing Organizational Capabilities
- Module 5: Renewing The Business
Scholarships & funding
Alba Corporate Membersare entitled to special discountson tuition fees.
Volume discountswill be also offered to companies who will sponsor more than one employees.
Classes meet on Saturdays and Sundays (maximum 2 weekends per month), while the Program’s courses are completed in a carefully planned sequence of 20 months.
Tuition fees: 29000 EUR
After completing the program participants should be able to:
- To identify, assess, and prepare for the key macro- environmental challenges that shape the nature and priorities of doing business for top executives today.
- To develop a strategic view and apply the analytical frameworks of key business functions (finance & accounting, operations, marketing, strategy, organizational behavior) and their micro-economic foundations and appreciate their strategic implications.
- To prepare and execute a plan for the acquisition of skills & knowledge required for executives including leadership (self-awareness and development), negotiations & use of influence, communications, and the use of judgement so they become authentic and effective leaders.
- To make sense of, appraise and perform strategic tools and frameworks required to deal with important organizational imperatives for top management (innovation, customer centricity, international finance, supply chains, talent management, and strategy execution).
- To comprehend the nature and role of and develop skills in leading innovation, change, and growth initiatives; develop a cross-national view of doing business and skills for building global competitive advantage.
About this institute
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in Athens. It is accredited by AMBA, NECHE and EPAS (EFMD) and it is famous for being innovative (AMBA innovation...
Why study at Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
- Alba Graduate Business School is listed in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Ranking list.
- Alba Graduate Business School won the 2015-2016 AMBA Innovation Award
- The MSc in Tourism Management is ranked at TOP 80 - Global ranking - EDUNIVERSAL
- MSc in Shipping Management is ranked in Maritime Management, Worldwide (TOP 50 - Global ranking EDUNIVERSAL) - Top Academic research of Alba faculty
Want to know more about Executive MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic