Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Description of Doctorate in Business
Study your PhD in Switzerland
The eAGSB’s doctorate program is offered to professionals who wish to accomplish their managerial studies through research and by applying practical aspects to learning for the future.
The business doctorate program provides a flexible and independent alternative to traditional higher degree studies and is based on research and specialization in areas of professional practice.
The PhD candidate has to complete the research methodology course, which will give a narrow grounding in both, qualitative and quantitative research methods, and ensure rapid progress in the completion of the program.
The set of DBA courses, which are updated and modified each year, are offered throughout the year to support each candidate's learning objectives and successful research process.
- Provide a high quality doctorate in the are of Business Administration.
- Extend professional knowledge through research and the application of personal competencies.
- Facilitate in-depth studies or particular areas in Business Administration.
- Provide access to the latest academic tools and concepts.
- Develop the ability to carry out independent research at an advanced level.
Direct contact and guidance by highly qualified professors and experts to supervise the candidate’s research. 75 credit hours of research methodology and courses/seminars. A final Thesis report has to be submitted to the Academic counselor prior to the defense.
- Language proficiency requirement
- Graduate diploma or Master's Degree
- Work experience 18-24 Months
- Recommendation letters
- Motivation Letter
Tuition & fees
- Application Fee (Non-refundable): CHF 200
- Admission Fee (Non-refundable): CHF 1'500
- DBA Tuition (3 years): CHF 60'000
- Dissertation Fee: CHF 2'500
- Graduation Fee: CHF 300
- TOTAL DBA (3 years): CHF 64'500
The American Graduate School of Business (AGSB)
AGSB is a non-profit, private institution of higher education offering graduate certificate programs, bachelor degrees, and doctoral studies related to business and administration. Historically AGSB has always had a strong international representation among its students and faculty. Combining the traditions...