Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Fashion Communication Management
Experts in Fashion Communication are important channels between fashion organisations and their consumers, and their role is to convey the creativity and identity of brands through a diverse array of media including written, audio and visual.
Accademia del Lusso’s one-year Master’s in Fashion Communication Management is a full-time intensive course which enables students to follow every stage of a communication plan for a fashion or luxury product (including aspects such as the briefing, the marketing strategy, photoshoots, press release and event organisation) and to manage the team of professionals who form part of the communications area of a fashion or luxury business.
Taught by experts from the industry, the course gives students the opportunity to enhance their creative skills whilst developing business awareness, critical thinking, and leadership abilities.
The course curriculum is forward-looking and varied and combines classroom lectures with seminars, practical workshops including meetings with brands, businesses, and industry experts, as well as field trips to trade fairs, fashion events, businesses and other key sector locations and businesses.
- 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
- Suitable knowledge of English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Fashion Journalism & Web Editing
- Press Office & Public Relations
- Fashion & Luxury Event Management
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Styling & Shooting
- Social Media Management
- Personal Branding
- For EU citizens: €18,950
- For non-EU citizens: €23,900
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships available for this course! Apply by 10th August 2020.
Contact Accademia del Lusso for more information.
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, including:
- Fashion Communication Management
- Fashion Events
- PR Management
- Press Office Management
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Media
- Fashion Styling
- Web Editing
- Social Media Management
- Image Consulting
- Fashion Research
- Fashion Consultancy
- Trends Research
- Art Direction
The knowledge and skills you’ll acquire during the course will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
Accademia del Lusso maintains close contact with leading fashion and luxury brands and businesses. Our student Placement Office works to create new job and internship opportunities in the sector and also guides and orientates students in their search for placements relevant to their studies and career aims.
You’ll be supported in developing self-promotion skills and will gain access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.
Are you interested in the world of high, luxury fashion? Then check out this video full of snapshots of photo shoots, events, and more. Accademia del Lusso provides professional preparation for students from across the globe who want to acquire expert knowledge and skills.
About this institute
Founded in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a highly specialized School of Fashion & Design. The school has trained many key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. The main campus is located in Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about Master in Fashion Communication Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...