Master in Fashion Collection ManagementAccademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Master in Fashion Collection Management
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Fashion Collection Management
The Master’s in Fashion Collection Management is an innovative and unique course which shapes students into experts in the product area of fashion and luxury businesses.
The wide-ranging curriculum will allow you to gain an awareness of the complexity and integrated nature of the fashion industry. You will become proficient in a number of different key areas such as marketing, communication, legal aspects, trend forecasting, and more. You'll learn how to manage the entire production process of products and collections whilst taking into account the notions of eco and sustainable fashion. You will study fabrics and examine the Italian textile industry, becoming familiar with the main technologies used. You will also grasp the different roles within fashion buying and merchandising. You'll learn teamwork and leadership skills, essential for working with and managing a diverse team of professionals.
The course combines dynamic classroom teaching with a range of other interactive educational activities such as workshops, external visits, debates and discussions with experts, research and group projects, industry-bases stimuli, and much more, creating an authentic and professional environment which fully prepares you for the world of work outside the classroom.
- 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
- Suitable knowledge of English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &Illustrator)
- Fashion Product & Fabric Technology
- Collection Design & Planning
- Collection Costing & Processing
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Pattern Development & CAD
- Personal Branding
For more information please visit our website or contact us to speak with an admissions adviser.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available at Accademia del Lusso and are awarded on an individual basis throughout the year. We look for talent, passion, and ability in our scholarship candidates. Please contact us for more information.
- For EU citizens: €20,950
- For non-EU citizens: €25,950
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, particularly within the product and production areas of businesses, including:
- Fashion Collection Management
- Fashion Product Management
- Fashion Production
- Fashion Coordination
- Buying for the Fashion and Luxury Sector
- Fashion Research
- Trend Research
- Trend Forecasting
- Product Development
- Fashion Consultancy
- Creative Direction
The knowledge and skills you’ll acquire during the course will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
Accademia del Lusso maintains close contact with leading fashion and luxury brands and businesses. Our student Placement Office works to create new job and internship opportunities in the sector and also guides and orientates students in their search for placements relevant to their studies and career aims.
You’ll be supported in developing self-promotion skills and will gain access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.
Message the school
About this institute
Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Accademia del Lusso is an independent Italian Fashion and Design school with a global outlook. Located in the most exclusive street at the heart of Milan’s Fashion district, the school offers a range of courses to train the key players...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context alongside students from across the world.
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about Master in Fashion Collection Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...