Masters in Fashion Brand Management
This full-time, intensive one-year Master’s course is ideal for aspiring fashion entrepreneurs who dream of starting or managing a fashion or luxury brand or who want to work in one of the many different areas related to fashion and luxury management.
The course is designed to enable students to develop a high level of managerial, marketing, strategic and entrepreneurial skills, allowing them to cover high-profile roles in the fashion and luxury industry worldwide.
Taught by experts from the industry, the course gives students the opportunity to enhance their commercial skills whilst developing business awareness, critical thinking and leadership abilities.
The course curriculum is forward-looking and varied and combines classroom lectures with seminars, workshops including meetings with brands, businesses and industry experts, as well as field trips to trade fairs, fashion events, businesses and other key sector locations and businesses.
*Please note that this course is available both taught in English and taught in Italian*
- 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian (depending on course language choice)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &InDesign)
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Social Media Management
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Retail Management & Sales Techniques
- Licensing & Brand Extensions
- Fashion Product
- Personal Branding
Scholarships & funding
- For EU citizens: €20,950
- For non-EU citizens: €25,950
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, including:
- Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Marketing Management
- Buying for the Fashion and Luxury Sector
- Retail Management
- Product Development
- Sales Management
- Fashion Communication and Public Relations
- Fashion Distribution Management
- Fashion Account Management
- Strategic Planning
- Fashion Consultancy
- E-commerce Management
- Social Media Management
- Communication Management
The knowledge and skills you’ll acquire during the course will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
Accademia del Lusso maintains close contact with leading fashion and luxury brands and businesses. Our student Placement Office works to create new job and internship opportunities in the sector and also guides and orientates students in their search for placements relevant to their studies and career aims.
You’ll be supported in developing self-promotion skills and will gain access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.
Are you interested in the world of high, luxury fashion? Then check out this video full of snapshots of photo shoots, events, and more. Accademia del Lusso provides professional preparation for students from across the globe who want to acquire expert knowledge and skills.
About this institute
Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Founded in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a highly specialized School of Fashion & Design. The school has trained many key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. The main campus is located in Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about Master in Fashion Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
New York City, United States of America