Bachelor's Degree in Fashion DesignAccademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
All available course dates
About this program
Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
A comprehensive course for motivated and ambitious individuals looking for a creative career in the fashion sector. What makes us stand out is the emphasis on experience, exposure, and individual style.
Our students are immersed into the fashion world from the very start, thanks to our prime location at the centre of Milan’s fashion district, to our teachers who all work in the industry, and to our unique and innovative teaching methods.
The bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design will enable you to discover your design identity and develop your creative ideas into successful fashion products that hit the market without going unnoticed.
We give our students a strong technical ability, business awareness, and the perfect environment to experiment with their creativity, creating competitive individuals who are more than ready to enter the professional realm.
- Upper secondary school qualification
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
YEARs 1 & 2
The first two years of the Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design delve students into the Fashion System and introduce them to a range of technical skills, which they will develop and hone throughout the course.
During the third and final year, students hone their skills and develop their own personal collections. All final year students are invited to display their creations in the end-of-year Fashion Show at a luxury location in Milan in front of industry experts, media, and influencers from Italy and across the world.
Example subject areas for this course:
- History of Fashion & Design
- Computer Graphics for Fashion
- Textile & Colour Culture
- Textile & Accessories Design
- Fashion Design
- Patternmaking (including CAD) & Prototyping
- Eco Fashion & Innovative Techniques in Fashion
- Fashion Product Communication
- Brand Design
- Textile Manipulation Techniques
- Fashion Start-up Management
For more information please visit our website or contact us to speak with an admissions adviser.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available at Accademia del Lusso and are awarded on an individual basis throughout the year. We look for talent, passion, and ability in our scholarship candidates. Please contact us for more information.
- For EU citizens: €18,950 per year
- For non-EU citizens: €21,350 per year
Once you have gained the required credits and passed all exams, you will be awarded the Bachelor's Degree (BA Hons) legal equivalent: Diploma Accademico di Primo Livello in Fashion Design, officially accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
This course prepares you for the following roles:
Fashion Designer, Fashion Graphic Designer or Illustrator, Fashion Coordinator, Assistant Designer, Product Manager, Trend Researcher, Fashion Consultant, Patternmaker, CAD Operator, Dressmaker, Tailor, Quality Control, Product Development.
The skills you learn will also be transferable to other areas of work.
Message the school
About this institute
Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Accademia del Lusso is an independent Italian Fashion and Design school with a global outlook. Located in the most exclusive street at the heart of Milan’s Fashion district, the school offers a range of courses to train the key players...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context alongside students from across the world.
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!