3-Year course in Fashion Styling & CommunicationAccademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
3-Year course in Fashion Styling & Communication
All available course dates
About this program
3-Year Course in Fashion Styling & Communication
Dream of working in fashion as an expert of style and image? Ready to flourish in an inspiring environment at the heart of Italian fashion?
The 3-Year Course in Fashion Styling & Communication at Accademia del Lusso is a multi-disciplinary and industry-relevant course combining two of the most dynamic and fast-paced areas of fashion: styling and communication.
With a vast range of professional opportunities in many different areas such as photography, film-making, styling, journalism, public relations, event management, image or research consultant (and the list continues), this course will open the doors to a world of possibilities that will allow you to go way beyond your ambitions for a successful career in fashion.
At Accademia del Lusso, right at the heart of Italy’s undisputed fashion capital Milan, you will be taught by working professionals from the fashion and luxury sector, who will enable you to develop your own personal expression within a setting that is an unending source of inspiration and influence alongside students from Italy and across the globe.
*Please note that this course is available both taught in English and taught in Italian*
- Upper secondary school qualification
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian (depending on course language choice)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The first year covers the core elements of the Fashion System, introducing students to a wide range of technical skills that will serve them over the following years and throughout their career.
The second year of the course allows students to deepen their understanding of the Fashion Styling and Communication areas and further expand their skills. Students learn the techniques that will allow them to start work on the project that forms part of the third year and will be their professional passport for the future.
The third and final year of the 3-Year Course in Fashion Styling & Communication offers advanced training in the main skills needed to work as successful fashion stylists and communication professionals. During this year, students hone their skills by developing their own individual projects under the supervision of experts. Once this year is completed, students are fully prepared to enter the industry with a unique style and identity.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available at Accademia del Lusso and are awarded on an individual basis throughout the year. We look for talent, passion, and ability in our scholarship candidates. Please contact us for more information.
- For EU citizens: €18,950 per year
- For non-EU citizens: €21,350 per year
Certificate of Attendance of Private Nature in Fashion Styling & Communication.
This course prepares you for the following roles:
Fashion Editor, Fashion Show Stylist, Editorial Stylist, Research Consultant, Event Organiser, Fashion Show Director, PR Officer, Image Consultant, E-Stylist, Press Office, Art Director.
The skills you learn will also be transferable to other areas of work.
Message the school
About this institute
Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Accademia del Lusso is an independent Italian Fashion and Design school with a global outlook. Located in the most exclusive street at the heart of Milan’s Fashion district, the school offers a range of courses to train the key players...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context alongside students from across the world.
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about 3-Year course in Fashion Styling & Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!