3-Year course In Fashion Brand ManagementAccademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
3-Year course In Fashion Brand Management
All available course dates
About this program
3-Year Course in Fashion Brand Management
Want to manage a boutique brand? Or work as a buyer for a luxury department store? See yourself being in charge of marketing products for an online fashion retailer?
This 3-Year Course in Fashion Brand Management at Accademia del Lusso opens the door to all this and more. The course combines a varied curriculum of classroom study with hands-on learning through professional workshops, field trips, and direct contact with fashion companies. The frequent opportunity for authentic industry experience ensured our students are fully prepared to enter roles within fashion and luxury, especially managerial positions.
On this course you'll gain a practical and theoretical understanding of a wide range of business and fashion-specific subjects such as trend forecasting, product development, business communication, merchandising, sustainable fashion, social media management, and much more.
At Accademia del Lusso we believe in the uniqueness of each individual. Our teaching method is personalized, class sizes are small, and our teachers – all expert working professionals within the sector– will always make sure that your study experience is based on your own professional goals, interests and skills.
Here, right at the heart of Italy’s undisputed fashion capital Milan, you will be enabled to develop your personal expression within a setting that is an unending source of inspiration and influence, alongside students from Italy and across the globe.
*This course is available either taught in English or taught in Italian*
- Upper secondary school qualification
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian (depending on course language choice)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The first year covers the core elements of the Fashion System, introducing students to a wide range of technical skills that will serve them over the following years and throughout their career.
The second year of the course allows students to deepen their understanding of the fashion industry and further expand their skills. Students learn the techniques that will allow them to start work on the project that forms part of
The third and final year offers advanced training in the business skills needed to work in brand management. During this year, students hone their skills by developing their own personal projects under the supervision of experts. Once this year is completed, students are fully prepared to enter the industry as confident, well-rounded professionals.
For more detailed information on course content, please contact us to receive the full course guide.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available at Accademia del Lusso and are awarded on an individual basis throughout the year. We look for talent, passion, and ability in our scholarship candidates. Please contact us for more information.
- For EU citizens: €16,950 per year
- For non-EU citizens: €18,950 per year
Certificate of Attendance of private nature issued by Accademia del Lusso in Fashion Brand Management.
This course prepares you for the following roles:
Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Sales Manager, Fashion Buyer, Retail Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Event Manager, Co-branding Manager, Fashion Product Manager.
The skills you learn will also be transferable to other areas of work.
Message the school
About this institute
Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
Accademia del Lusso is an independent Italian Fashion and Design school with a global outlook. Located in the most exclusive street at the heart of Milan’s Fashion district, the school offers a range of courses to train the key players...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context alongside students from across the world.
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about 3-Year course In Fashion Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
Summer / Short course
Graduate diploma / certificate
Diploma / certificate
London (Ontario, Canada), Canada