BA (Hons) Marketing and BusinessAbertay University
BA (Hons) Marketing and Business
All available course dates
About this program
BA (Hons) Marketing and Business
Our hugely popular marketing and business degreeis accredited by the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing). We develop marketing graduates with a passion and flair for innovation, creative design and the ability to solve real-world business challenges.
Covering areas such as 'Understanding the Customer' through to 'Brand Management', we give you a thorough grounding in how marketing and business work. Plus you’ll engage with industry through guest speakers, client projects, placements, sales pitches and offsite visits.
Our students have recently worked on projects for organisations such as:
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- British Telecom (BT)
As well asdeveloping your marketing and business skills,we focus stronglyon employability, helping prepare you for your future career.
- All applicants must have passes in English and Maths - National 5 grade C or GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent. National 5 ESOL is accepted in lieu of National 5 English. National 5 Lifeskill Maths is not accepted in lieu of Maths.
Subjects that are accepted for entry
- One of the following: Business Management; Classical Studies; Economics; English; ESOL; Geography; History; Media Studies; Modern Studies; Philosophy; Politics; Psychology; Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies; Sociology
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Introduction to Accounting
- Managing People and Ideas
- Understanding the Customer
- Business Economics
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
- Sales and Selling
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research in Theory and Practice
- The Future of Work
- Communication and Creative Design
- Marketing Dissertation 1: Literature Review and Research Proposal
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Dissertation 2: Empirical Study and Final Thesis
- Customer Relationship Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Scottish Students: £1,820
- English, Welsh & Northern Irish Students: £9,250
- EU and International Students: £14,000
Award Title: BA (Hons)
Graduates who’ve specialised in marketing at Abertay have gone on to enjoy successful careers in all areas of marketing, including:
- Marketing managers
- Global marketing executives
- PR and marketing managers
- Brand managers
- Community managers
- Advertising managers
- Sales managers
- Market research analysts
Message the school
About this institute
Abertay University, in Dundee, is the UK University of the Year for Teaching Quality (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021) and a UK top 10 institution for both student satisfaction and teaching (Guardian University Guide 2021). Having...
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Marketing and Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!