Want to share your insights on educations.com?
Please read our guidelines below and ensure you meet our requirements before submitting your suggestions to our team.
At educations.com, we know how life-changing studying abroad is. Our aim is to inspire and empower international students around the world to explore their passions, travel the world, and shape their future through finding the right education.
We're open to guest posts in our Articles & Advice section from websites related to studying abroad.
If your organization AND your content is not, in some way, related to studying abroad or international higher education, your content is probably not right for our site.
We want content that:
- Inspires someone to study abroad
- Helps someone decide between countries, cities, and qualifications
- Gives information about how studying abroad can impact professional and personal development
- Makes education accessible by removing the jargon
- Provides insights and advice relating to studying abroad
- Showcases research and whitepapers relating to studying abroad
We don't want:
- Listicles of commonly known information
- Articles that are heavily focused on marketing your own products or services
- Badly written articles
Your article needs to:
- Be focused around a topic on which you are considered an expert (e.g. if you are a student housing search portal, your article should be about student housing, not visa applications)
- Be a minimum of 700 words
- Be original and not posted anywhere else on the web (we do regular checks of our content and remove anything we find that is heavily duplicated)
- Be focused on offering helpful advice to students - the main body of the text should not be promotional of your company, services, or products in any way.
- Include an author bio which talks about both you as the author and the company you're representing. The bio can include one DoFollow link to your website.
We reserve the right to:
- Make edits to the article before publishing to ensure it meets our publishing guidelines
- Include references or links to other pieces of content relevant to the article's topic
- Choose our own images that fit the quality and style of our website
PLEASE NOTE: We will only respond to submissions we are interested in pursuing. If we don't respond to your submission, it's because it's not the right fit for our site.